Glad You Stopped By!

If You Would Like Me To Create A Piece Of Art For You, Please Contact Me - I Am Disabled And This Is My Survival. Thanks!

Monday, February 13, 2012

WELCOME!

Hi! and WELCOME!
Old friends and New friends - to Emmett's Art!
Completely Original Custom Artwork

ABOUT ME... 'Emmett'
You may be familiar with Emmett's Art, Royal Care Creations - Miniature Schnauzers
I am no longer affiliated with this website (even tho my name, etc. is still on it)
It was mine. I was a Miniature Schnauzer breeder -and not only did I make great puppies, I also did alot of web graphics, holiday cards, and various custom works at request. Miss Emmett is one of my furbabies, and also my email address EMAIL ME!
So, please look around. Click on any picture to see it full size.
I'm adding new projects often.
Feel free to comment on any of it, and email me if you have any questions! THANKS for stoppin' by!!

Custom Work
If YOU have a furbaby(s) that you would like me to paint... not just a framed 'pet portrait painting' for hundreds of $$-- But a ONE OF A KIND project that can also be useful and guaranteed to be your favorite for years to come! Price is as customized as the project. Email me your ideas of what you want, and I'll find a price that works for you.

From Idea to Design, I make sure everything I create - is the highest quality.
I love doing custom requests. Whether I have photos to work from or just an idea, I design, cut, sand, hand paint and finish. All my wood projects are cut from 1/2inch Birch plywood, then sanded smooth before I hand paint it with acrylics. After many hours of painting and perfecting, I finish it with a durable weather resistant gloss seal.
Coat Racks are designed by me, cut, sanded and painted by me. When finished they are built to last and ready to hang. Most are 24" wide, and all come with hangers on the back installed 16" apart, ready to be hung on wall studs to support weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment