Glad You Stopped By!

If You Would Like Me To Create A Piece Of Art For You, Please Contact Me - I Am Disabled And This Is My Survival. Thanks!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Missy & Kaycee Coat Rack

~ Missy & Kaycee ~
Dec. 2011 This is a coat rack that I made for my daughter and her ‘husband’. They both love their dogs so much. He is a Raiders fan, so I did the bottom black and silver, and even painted the hooks a metallic silver. The image doesn’t do it justice… it really turned out awesome! Below is a photo of their dogs that I had to work with.

1 comment:

  1. You are right, the picture really doesn't do it justice!!
    Everything about it is absolutely on point, from my pups facial expressions, to the paint on the rack. Perfect colors!!
    This will be a piece that I will cherish forever because it is so beautifully made.
    Thanks again Mom!

    ReplyDelete